Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring Cleaning

The last two days have consisted of a lot of cleaning and moving. Yesterday, we decided our house would be more marketable if we moved our bedroom upstairs, the office downstairs, Munchkin's room upstairs and the guest room downstairs. All four rooms completely switched around. It was like playing musical bedrooms. It took DD and I all day to accomplish the feat. At least in the process the spring cleaning got done for those rooms.

Today I cleaned up the front yard. My crocuses are in full bloom, so I figured I would clean out the dead plants and leaves to welcome spring. I raked up about a trash bag full of leaves. It doesn't sound like much, until you realize we only have one tree. It's not old enough to produce that many leaves. I guess that's the price you pay when you live on the edge of a prairie. It seems like the wind never stops blowing.

No comments: